Sat, Feb 11|
Embrace your curls!
Spend an afternoon getting to know your hair. Leave confident, knowing how to style your natural texture.
Time & Location
Feb 11, 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Rochester, 180 Winton Rd N, Rochester, NY 14610, USA
About the event
Have you ever said ‘My hair isn’t curly, it’s just frizzy.’?
Do you know you have curly hair, but don’t know what to do with it, so you just blow dry it smooth because it’s ‘easier’?
We’re here for you, we’ve designed this class for you.
In this class you’ll learn:
- The importance of moisture.
- How to build a routine based on your hair texture and styling goals.
- How to diffuse, and plop your curls.
- How to protect your curls at night.
- How to refresh your curls on day two… or five.
A portion of this class is hands-on, after learning all about your hair and what to do with it we’re going to put those skills to work while you have us standing by to guide you. For the hands on portion please bring with you:
- An old cotton t-shirt you don’t mind getting wet or getting product on.
- Your blow dryer with the diffuser attachment. (If you don’t have the attachment you can borrow one of ours, if you don’t have a blow dryer you can partner up with someone who does or borrow one of ours.)