Blow Dry Basics
Time & Location
About the Event
“This looks great; can you come to my house and style it for me every morning?”
“It won’t look like this again until my next haircut.”
Sound familiar? Join us to demystify the salon blow out!
What can you expect to learn?
• How to set yourself up for success: Step by step
blow out prep beginning in the shower.
• What products and tools you need to have at home to achieve
your goal style.
• Techniques and tips on how to blow dry: We will begin with a demonstration and then you will get a chance to try the techniques on yourself.
• How to extend the life of your blow dry.
Please note: All hair lengths are welcome; however this class will be best suited for chin length (bob) or longer.
Tools you will need:
- A blow dryer
- A round brush
- All of the products you are currently using at home: Shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, mousse, gel, cream, hairspray, shine spray. All of it.
Two ticket options:
Silver $25- Includes sectioning clips and a rat tail comb
Gold $45- Includes a round brush, personally selected for you by our stylists, as well as sectioning clips and a rat tail comb.
IMPORTANT: If you choose a Gold ticket, please email us a picture of your hair at email@example.com after you have purchased your ticket so that we can select the correct size round brush for you.